Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Smart Horse

I saw this while surfing, and at first I was stunned and didnt know what to say. Then I read the last line and I couldnt help but laugh my ass off. I know, I'm evil. Oh well, everyone has to have a hobby.

CHARDON, Ohio - A 17-year-old Amish boy is dead in Ohio, after being electrocuted while trying to untangle a power line that had gotten snagged in the wheels of his buggy.

The Amish are a deeply religious group who shun modern conveniences, including electricity.

The boy's horse-drawn buggy ran over the 48-hundred-volt power line yesterday. The line had sagged down across the road in a community east of Cleveland.

The boy was killed when he got out and grabbed it. The horse wasn't hurt.

I mean I know the Amish shun modern things, like electricity, as the article states, but damn man. Even they should know not to touch a power line, if for no other reason then it is the tool of the devil or something like that.

Obviously, the horse got the memo about power lines.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home