Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Just a Little Today

I was surfing around online (wow...imagine that) and I came across some articles about the War in Iraq and the upcoming elections in that country. Something struck me as odd in one of the articles, but then brought up a question in my mind. There are some ideas going around, fairly widely it seems, that when they have the elections in January in Iraq, one of the candidates the people will be able to choose is Saddam Hussein. This struck me as ironic I guess and brought up this question to me. What would the Bush administration do if in a "fair and unbiased" election, which is what they are aiming for in Iraq, Saddam Hussein was actually elected by the people? Hmmm.....that one could be interesting.

After watching Ann Coulter on several occasions, and reading parts of her books we have at the store (couldnt actually read the whole things however....gah), it strikes me that she really truly is a frightening person. Does she seriously ever disagree with anything "the right" does? I really believe that if Bill Frist came out on the Senate floor and shot John Kerry dead, she would somehow turn it around and say it was Kerry's fault. I just dunno how intelligent people can listen to people like that and not just think they are "out there".

Gerbil Thought for Today: Fuck basketball players. Fuck basketball fans. I have a perfect way to end all the violence in the NBA. The next time the league has one of those "lockouts"....just lose the key. Simple enough.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home