Sunday, October 03, 2004

A challenge

The other day at work, I made a comment about some of the stuff in my blog. One of the people I work with made the comment that most of the time I just copy/paste from another website and make a few comments. I admit I do this, basically because I want to use my blog as a place to get information that you might have missed while surfing around.

But that comment and a few others did get me thinking about something. I have three publishing credits, all in role playing books, and I have done a decent amount of writing for other things over the past years. I think I want to write more. Maybe a short story at first, that grows into something bigger. Maybe a poem. Nah..no poems. Maybe just a chapter from a book that I will write in the future. I dunno....but I definitely want to write something.

And I think I will. I'll keep you updated.

I read in People that Kevin Federline aka Mr. Britney Spears took his first shopping trip since he got hitched. Ironically using a credit card produced for him by one of Brit's bodyguards (wow...I'm shocked!!!). Anyway, here is Mr. Spears, newly married to a girl worth well over 40 million bucks, out on his first shopping blitz. Just think of the options for this young golddi...er..um...man in love. So many stores...so little time.

So, he goes and buys some ammo, a gun cleaning kit, some cardboard targets and a few other gun related things (hmmm....wonder if anyone is worried about his shopping list). And where does he get these all important items from???

Yup....Wal-Mart.

His first shopping trip is to WallyWorld.

Dude...really...that's the best you could come up with?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home