Friday, October 01, 2004

Debate

Great debate tonight. I think it was a little less "scripted" than it seemed like it may turn into, which is a good thing. I saw this posted on another website, and I thought it was a good line that would have sounded good tonight.

"I realize I get a lot of flack for making issues sound somewhat complicated. Certainly more complicated than my opponent. But if the issues were as simple as he makes them out to be, then frankly, anybody could do this job."

Can you imagine if Kerry had said that. Man that would have been great. Might not have went over well...but it would have sounded great.

Im definitely looking forward to the Vice-Presidential debate on Tuesday more than I was before. Bush wasnt really "on the offensive" tonight, so you can lay money on it that Cheney will be. Should be great television.

Now to something that bugs me. Have any of you seen that commercial for the dollar silver coin with the Freedom Tower on one side and the Twin Towers on the other? The one where they say it was made frrm silver recovered from the actual site of the devastation in New York; from a bank vault buried in the rubble. Am I the only one that has the hair on the back of my neck stand on end when this commercial comes on?

Thoughts?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home