Thursday, September 23, 2004

Heheeh

After a little more reseacrh, (just call me CBS), the last post is actually an online Urban Legend. Found it over at Snopes.com. Oops...thats what I get for trying to rush a post to get something up online.

Anyway, I heard last night that the company that is responsible for Twinkies is filing bankruptcy. Wow. Think about that for a moment...Twinkie company....bankruptcy? What kind of sicko world do we live in today that this kind of horrible situation is allowed to happen?

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6070188/

2 Comments:

At 1:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW TWINKIE IS GOING BANKRUPT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!MY BOSS IS GONNA BE PISSED B/C I AM SURE SHE HAS SINGLE HANDEDLY KEPT THEM ALIVE FOR THE LAST COUPLE YEARS..... AM I LYING GERBIL?


BOOKGOD

 
At 12:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ouch t so mean

 

Post a Comment

<< Home