Friday, December 03, 2004

Ummm...What?

I read this on one of the news sites online. It struck me as, I dunno, an odd thing to say:

Health and Human Services Secretary Tommy Thompson resigned Friday, warning of a potential global outbreak of the flu and health-related terrorist attacks. “For the life of me, I cannot understand why the terrorists have not attacked our food supply because it is so easy to do,” he said.

Ummmm...thanks Tommy, for that vote of confidence. Then again, I wonder if it was just his way of taking a little shot at the administration on his way out. Didnt ol Ashcroft say something about we were safer now and had become more secure or something? Oops...hey Ash-hole...you forgot about our grub bub.

I just dunno where this country is currently or what direction it is going. I just dont....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home