Sunday, August 21, 2005

Here I am again

Headache: Day 11 or 12

My head has been hurting solidly for a long time now. When I say its hurting, I mean about a 6 on a scale of 1-10. My head hasnt gotten below a 5 since I developed this nagging pain, and several times, including last night, it has hit 10. This is what I mean by a 10 on my scale.

-feel lightheaded
-massive pain in my cranial region, including face
-sick to my stomach
-other negligible issues

When I am at a 10, I basically go in the bedroom, with all the lights out, closed door, put pillows on my head to block out any residual light or noise, and lay there till it lowers a bit for me to function. I am useless at a 10. Some people would say I have been useless SINCE I was 10, but thats another story....lol.

I still havent made a decision about work yet, which is probably contributing to my headache. Its a big decision with serious ramifications all around, so it is taking me a bit of time to think about. More on that at a later time.

I forgot to post this the other day when I saw it, so I am going to post it now. I saw this over at Kos, and it furthers illustrates why the whole Bush clan sickens me and makes me seriously wonder how people actually support these people:

Why should we hear about body bags, and deaths, and how many, what day it's gonna happen, and how many this or what do you suppose? Oh, I mean, it's not relevant. So why should I waste my beautiful mind on something like that? -- Barbara Bush

But hey, like our President says, "Life goes on". Yea it does, just not for the 1800+ Americans that have died in your war. But hey, its not relevant....

2 Comments:

At 4:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Poor Mage!

You will probably think I'm just hawking this, but Chiropractic care can really do wonders for migraine. I won't say it'll make it go away, but the frequency goes down, and also the pain level.

Worked for my Daddy, (he went from complete dark and quiet level 10 every week, to a level 5-6 once a month) and it's also helped me out a lot.

:)

Just a little friendly ass-vice.

 
At 11:21 PM, Blogger Rabid Gerbil said...

Ummmm...what kind of vice? LOL

I feel dirty....and I like it!!! LOL

 

Post a Comment

<< Home