Sunday, December 02, 2007

Some Stuff...More New Stuff To Come

Well, I had all my heart tests and whatnot. So far so good on that front. The stress test went fine; everything is in A-1 working order. I also had my blood work done but I havent gotten the results for that yet. More later on that when I have it.

Still have that damn nagging cough. Im starting to think I have TB or something. :)

I went in Barnes & Noble the other day. Lots and lots of new people. New people who dont know what they are doing yet and havent been trained. Not many experienced people left to train them. I had a few people try and convince me to come back...even if it is only for one day a week. Hmmm...

I have actually been thinking about that more lately. I have plenty of time to do it. Hell, I could even work a few days a week for a couple hours each day. Wouldnt hurt me. Plus, I would be making some extra bucks and get a great discount again. And it isnt like they couldnt use me in the Bargain section. The 2 Brians they have working in there are both upstanding guys and hard workers. They just dont have the time or the knowledge to focus on Bargain. It is sadly falling behind. From what I hear, there is quite a bit still in the back that needs to come out to sell, and they are actually considering cutting off Bargain shipments to the store. Before Christmas.

WHAT?!?!?

That is where the knowledge part comes in. That is something you dont do. Bargain sales pickup A LOT leading up to Christmas. Whatever they have in stock now will be gone soon and they wont have anything to fill it with. But hey....the store manager and the DM seem to think they know what is going on and know what they are doing.

They dont. They are idiots. They see only what is in front of them and nothing further. Oh well....

Maybe I will try to go back. Man that would shock some people. I think it would shock me too.

But that discount is tempting....

1 Comments:

At 7:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home