Sunday, January 08, 2006

Bricks, Bricks and More Bricks

First, I want to say a big yeehaw for the Redskins and Panthers wins this weekend. Way to go!!!

Of course, I have more house pics. It seems they finished up most of the foundation to the point they could put on the brick facade. Here ya go:



Not a huge step in the construction of the house or anything, but at least we can see what the front of our foundation is going to look like now. A nice decorative red brick called in construction terms "The Georgetown."

I think that the next thing to be done wil be the front steps, but I could be wrong. I guess we will see.

Heres a pic I meant to post the other day, but forgot too.

Yea, thats the kiddies the day we walked the property. They can't wait to actually be playing in the backyard. I know the feeling....lol.

I have some other big news that I am not really allowed to post about yet, but I will as soon as I can. It is kinda hard what to classify the news as, either good or bad, but I will go into that later. Stay tuned.

1 Comments:

At 11:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome!

That is a really nice lot. And the foundation looks huge to me! :)

Yay!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home